Friday, September 17, 2010

Pho Viet is the place for a rice plate


Two post in one day, one right after another I'm getting the hang of this. Well This week I been sick as hell with the Fever and on top of that I got a sprained ankle, Life sucks but at least I'm eating good. Today I went to Pho Viet Pho noodle House on Trimble and North First street. Not the most authentic Vietnamese pho spot but frankly those places disgust the fuck out of me most of the time but this place is good. Really good.Since I am sick I figured I get some pho soup which I love but every time I go to this place I'm torn between soup and a rice plate. Today the rice plate won. I go with the #70 which is shrimp and pork over rice with a salad on the side, but I get them to give me chicken also. That's right pork, shrimp, and chicken. I know what your thinking "what a glutinous pig" well that's why my blog is titled that. SO anyways they grill up thin slices of pork that has a sweet taste to it and grill the shrimp and chicken, slap that on some rice with a salad of shredded lettuce, cucumbers, and some other crazy Asian vegetables and you got a dish that I could eat everyday for the rest of my life. This is some super human food.

No comments:

Post a Comment